This is easier than you might think once you uncover the proven tips, tricks and inside secrets (and apps!) used to capture and convert your target audience.
Because there is both a right way and a wrong way to market effectively on Instagram.
Get it right and every one wins. Get it wrong and only YOU will have wasted your time, energy and resources. Watch the video and let's plan on getting it right – straight out of the gate, shall we?
Why Market on Instagram?
Jason Quey, The Storyteller Marketer, helps entrepreneurs connect with influencers to rapidly grow their business together. He is also a master at CONVERSION marketing on Instagram and, on this post, Jason comes straight to the point:
“I’m sure by now you know that Instagram can attract engaged traffic to your website. But how do you build a loyal following, get traffic to your site, and make actual sales?”
Good question, right?
Because having thousands… even tens of thousands of ‘mere followers' won't pay the bills and keep the lights on.
Only believers and followers that convert to website traffic, leads and sales will move the needle ahead and take your small business to the next level.
The Top 12 Ideas to Consider When Marketing on Instagram
- Research Instagram User Demographics to Determine Market Potential
- Use Apps, Software andTools to Track & Optimize Your Effort
- Create a “Marketing on Instagram” Plan of Action
- Operate from a Media Publishing/Distribution Calendar
- Find Strategic, Non-Competitive Partners on Instagram
- Find Key Influencers on Instagram To Partner With
- Trade Share For Shares
- Test Paid Shoutouts
- Use Hashtags to Expand Your Audience Reach
- Features BENEFITS Not Features in Your Bio
- Leverage Current Events and Trends
- Use Emojis for a Quick Conversion Pick Up