7 Ideas for Snapchat Marketing Campaigns
- Offer Special deals – a behavior rewarded is a behavior repeated so brands have had success by “rewarding” live viewers with promotion codes, special deals, and timely discounts.
- Launch new stuff – one of the most powerful ways to launch a new product, service, membership or income opportunity is to serve your audience with actionable strategies that provide immediate value – FREE – as a lead into the product launch. Snapchat works wonderfully well to deliver these short, value-based episodes.
- Share Access to Live Events – Snapchat is really ideal for real-time social media advertising, branding, entertaining, educating and training. You can use it for product launches, trade shows or one-of-a-kind events. Or how about a weekly or daily “watch over my shoulder” get-togethers where you share live tips, tricks, and insider tips?
- Deliver Private Content – similar to using promo codes, make it a point to make your Snapchat audience feel special and privileged. Give them things not available anywhere else. Something special.
- Offer Contests, Perks or Promotions – make it fun, exciting and sometimes profitable to show up and they will show up!
- Be Authentic – people like to do business with people they know, like and trust. Marketing with Snapchat gives you the unique ability to be in the moment, unperfected and unpolished, which works wonders for increasing your knowability and likeability. Offer value on top of value and you'll boost trust.
- Partner With Influencers – who already have the attention of the audience you are seeking to serve? How can you provide value to their business and partner up to move your businesses forward together?
Snapchat marketing campaigns can give huge returns. You can build a Snapchat marketing strategy to grow your brand, generate more leads, increase sale and sign up more people into your program. Given ALL these bottom-line perks, perhaps it is time for you to take the first step in Snapchat marketing.